A graduate of the University of Notre Dame and the University of California at Berkeley Law School, Mr. Muller has been practicing law in Denver, Colorado for more than 45 years. His practice has emphasized all aspects of business law, for both United States and international businesses.
Mr. Muller brings extensive experience to his practice. Over a 20-year period, he was vice president and general counsel for Samsonite™ Corporation and general counsel for Gates® Corporation. He was also with the Gorsuch, Kirgis law firm, and the Conover, McClean and Heppenstall law firm, in Denver, Colorado. Additionally, Mr. Muller has a wealth of experience in the development and operation of private power projects in Colorado, serving as Executive Director of the Colorado Independent Energy Association for 20 years.
• Football Scholarship to University of Notre Dame.
• Academic Scholarship to Berkeley Law School.
• Adjunct Professor at University of Denver College of Law for 20 Years, and Founder of it's Corporate Internship Program.
• A Founding Board Member of the American Corporate Counsel Association and First President of Its Colorado Chapter.
• Served on the Board of Governors of the Colorado Bar Association.
• Served as Officer and Board Member of the Rotary Club of Denver.
• Served on the Board of the Colorado Health Foundation and the Board of HealthONE® Hospitals, the largest hospital system in Colorado.
• Served as Board Member of SEH, a 600-person engineering firm based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
• Currently Of Counsel with Dietz and Davis law firm in Boulder, Colorado.